Display Thawte Site Seal
Install Thawte Site Seal
Install Site Seal
Once your Thawte SSL Certificate has been issued, you have the opportunity to add the Thawte® Trusted Site Seal to your Web site. We have instituted a self-service feature to allow you to obtain your new Thawte® Trusted Site Seal.
To add the Thawte® Trusted Site Seal, perform the following steps:
- Go to: https://www.thawte.com/ssl-digital-certificates/trusted-site-seal/index.html .
- Click on: Installation Instructions on the left menu or Download your Thawte Trusted Site seal from the center of the page.
- Click I Accept to agree to the terms and conditions of the Thawte® Trusted Site Seal license agreement and proceed to the installation instructions.
- Select the options for the desired Logo format to be displayed on the site from Choose your Seal.
Please note that the common name must match the common name (CN) (fully qualified domain name) on the SSL Certificate. For example, if the certificate CN is www.yourdomain.com, enter www.yourdomain.com rather than yourdomain.com.
- Click I accept. Create Script to generate the Java Script that should be added into your webpage code.
Note: Create the script on this page and copy it directly into the Web page code. Emailing or copying the code into a word processor may result in errors.
Thawte has made efforts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information in this document. However, Thawte makes no warranties of any kind (whether express, implied or statutory) with respect to the information contained herein. Thawte assumes no liability to any party for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) caused by any errors, omissions, or statements of any kind contained in this document. Further, Thawte assumes no liability arising from the application or use of the product or service described herein and specifically disclaims any representation that the products or services described herein do not infringe upon any existing or future intellectual property rights. Nothing herein grants the reader any license to make, use, or sell equipment or products constructed in accordance with this document. Finally, all rights and privileges related to any intellectual property right described herein are vested in the patent, trademark, or service mark owner, and no other person may exercise such rights without express permission, authority, or license secured from the patent, trademark, or service mark owner. Thawte reserves the right to make changes to any information herein without further notice.