Install EV Certificate on CPanel
Step1. Download your EV Web Server certificate with the Intermediate required.
1. You will receive an email when your certificate is issued.
2. Download the Thawte Certificate with the solution: SO13187
3. Copy and Paste the Thawte certificate in the X509 format to Notepad and save as a cert.crt extension.
4. Download the Thawte Intermediate CA certificate for EV Web Server certificates: AR1384
Step2. Install your EV Web Server certificate
1. Click the Install an SSL Certificate and Setup the Domain link in the SSL/TLS menu.
2. Enter the domain, user name and IP address for the certificate in the Domain, User, and IP Address fields.
3. Click the Fetch button to paste the .key and .crt files for the domain into the available display spaces, if they are currently on your server. Otherwise, copy and& paste the .key and .crt files into the available display areas.
Note: if you generated the certificate using WebHostManager, the certificate files will be available.
4. Replace the existing .cert file with cert.crt file
Step3. Install the Intermediate Certificate
1. Copy and paste the Intermediate certificate into the available ca-bundle display area below.
2. Click the Do It button.
Your certificates are now installed.
WebHost Manager is the control center of the CPanel / WebHost Manager package. It is used to set up and manage accounts. Use WHM to install your issued certificate.
Once you have received an SSL certificate, you can install the certificate using WebHost Manager. You need both the certificate and key files to install the certificate.
For more information have a look at the WHM documentation: http://www.cpanel.net/docs/whm/index.html
Thawte has made efforts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information in this document. However, Thawte makes no warranties of any kind (whether express, implied or statutory) with respect to the information contained herein. Thawte assumes no liability to any party for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) caused by any errors, omissions, or statements of any kind contained in this document. Further, Thawte assumes no liability arising from the application or use of the product or service described herein and specifically disclaims any representation that the products or services described herein do not infringe upon any existing or future intellectual property rights. Nothing herein grants the reader any license to make, use, or sell equipment or products constructed in accordance with this document. Finally, all rights and privileges related to any intellectual property right described herein are vested in the patent, trademark, or service mark owner, and no other person may exercise such rights without express permission, authority, or license secured from the patent, trademark, or service mark owner. Thawte reserves the right to make changes to any information herein without further notice.