To install the intermediate certificates into the IIS servers, please view the following:
Step 1: Download Thawte Intermediate CA
Download the Intermediate certificate applicable to your product. Refer to INFO1384
Step 2: Add Certificate Snap-in
Add Certificate Snap-in in the server: SO1849
- Open the Microsoft Management Console (MMC)
- Click on Certificates from the left pane
- Double-click on Intermediate Certification Authorities from the right pane
- Right-click on Certificates folder from the right pane and select All Tasks > Import to open the Certificate Import Wizard
- Click on the Next button
- Specify the location of the Thawte Intermediate CA by browsing to it and click on the Next button
- By default, it will place the certificate in the Intermediate Certification Authorities store. Keep this selection and click on the Next button.
- Click on the Finish button
- A message will appear confirming the successful import of the certificate. Click on the OK button.
Step 4: Verify certificate installation
- Stop and start your Web server prior to any testing.
Note: In some cases the changes may not take place after restarting IIS Services and a re-boot is needed.
- To verify the SSL certificate installation, use the Thawte Certificate Installation checker utility
Thawte has made efforts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information in this document. However, Thawte makes no warranties of any kind (whether express, implied or statutory) with respect to the information contained herein. Thawte assumes no liability to any party for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) caused by any errors, omissions, or statements of any kind contained in this document. Further, Thawte assumes no liability arising from the application or use of the product or service described herein and specifically disclaims any representation that the products or services described herein do not infringe upon any existing or future intellectual property rights. Nothing herein grants the reader any license to make, use, or sell equipment or products constructed in accordance with this document. Finally, all rights and privileges related to any intellectual property right described herein are vested in the patent, trademark, or service mark owner, and no other person may exercise such rights without express permission, authority, or license secured from the patent, trademark, or service mark owner. Thawte reserves the right to make changes to any information herein without further notice.